Services and facilities at the Library
- In library all sections are given Open Access facility.
- The newly added resources to library like books, journals, magazines, etc. are displayed for the convenience of students and faculty members so that they could be aware of the updated library collection. Newly added resources are set aside for display at least for ten days.
- Library provides access to e-journals and e-books through N-LIST.
- Reading room facility is available for students as well as for faculties.
- Computer facility is available for students as well as for staff also.
- The library catalogue of books and other library materials can be accessed through intranet and internet (OPAC).
- Students can get xerox facility at a reasonable rate for the materials not issued for home use.
Assets in the Library
|Computers in the Library||10|
|E-Resource Subscription||N-LIST (INFLIBNET)|
|ILS (Integrated library System)||Koha|
|Scheme of Classification Used||(DDC) 23rd Editions.|
|Space of reading's Room (STUDENT)||750 Sq ft.|
|Space of reading's Room (TEACHER)||300 Sq ft.|